Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Girly Lamp Revamp

Thrifted me a cute little lamp for $4 at our local Value Village (lampshade not included). I liked the size and shape but the boring white wash had to go!

Baby E's nursery has my creative juices working overtime and a couple of weeks ago while it was nice and still cool-ish out I got a little out of hand with spray paint... sunshine yellow spray paint! What fun!

I turned the $4 lamp into something with a bit more pzazz for my sweet baby girl. See what you think...



The lampshade I rescued from my friend Caleigh's condo a long time ago. She bought a really cute bedside lamp for the glass base but hated the shade. Those giant fluffy white flowers just didn't go with her decor. MINE! MINE! MINE! I simply hot glued some colorful buttons and tiny ribbon to ornate the center of each follower . TAH freaking DAH!

Whatcha think of it now Miss C? Mama and Baby E thank you very much for your generosity!


3 comments:

decorating ideas for bedrooms said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CraftyCooky said...

Super Cute, oh my gosh sa chambre va être comme une journée ensoleillée.
xxx

Etcetorize said...

Nice! I hope you're going to do a full reveal of this room someday~